Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Paper flower wreath...

So the book that I bought a couple of TT's ago...here is what I wanted to do with it....

I haven't decided if I want to add more or not...


Up close...


and a little one.

I can't for the life of me find the blog I got this tutorial on.  Here @ kristiilockart is one that is really similar.  Instead of using a flower puncher just pile up the pages, trace a circle the size that you want, cut them out, peel them all apart and stick them back together, staple them like she does on that blog, and make a bunch of cuts all the way around.  These will be your petals.  Then you can scrunch it up in your hand.  Add a button like I did or just close the petals up like on the smaller one.  I think these would make really cute embellishments on a gift or card.  Here are some other cute paper flower tutorials....



Tissue Paper Carnations @ Folding Trees

Paper Flower Tutorial @ Imagine, Create, Inspire



2 comments:

  1. i love this...i really like it with two flowers...im trying to picture it with more but i cant cause i REALLY like it with the two :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I agree...I don't think more flowers would look quite right.

    ReplyDelete