Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thrifty Tuesday Part One

Sooo I finally got around to taking some pictures of my thrifty finds this afternoon. I had only taken 3 when the camera disappeared and no one would fess up. I just found it under a couch pillow and I suspect my little photographer may have had something to do with that. Anyways here are some of my finds. I will photograph the rest tomorrow....if I can find the rest of my thrifty finds (I already forget what I got and can't seem to find them, for realz).

 
First up, some Holly Hobbyish (I think it's a knock off) fabric that I have NO clue what to do with. Maybe a skirt for the little one? Hmmm. Also some really awesome cloth napkins that have some cross stitch on them. It's very well done and I love the colors! I have been wanting to get back to using cloth napkins so this is a good time to start!
 
I found this green McCoy bowl that is unchipped which makes me happy since the last one I purchased had a giant chip that I didn't see until I got home. I don't even know what I am going to do with it...but I like it so that's all that matters right?

 
And this find pretty much validates my belief in the thrift store fairy. I mean seriously? Red, aqua, and black and white stripes. Muh fav. Anyways I will be back tomorrow with the rest...hopefully.



No comments:

Post a Comment