Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Grantastic Crochet Motif Pillow

In my attempts to turn my house into a little old lady paradise I made this fun little crochet motif pillow.


I am really really trying my very hardest not to buy anymore fabric. I have plenty so why not use it, right? This may not be the fabric of my dreams but it was my grandma's which increases the pillow's granny awesomeness, and I have had it forever. Time to use some.


Here it is hanging out with my new quilt I made. Grantastic. My plan is to have a million handmade pillows on the couch and each one be different. One down, 999,999 to go.

P.S. Thrifty Tuesday will be tomorrow. I found some totally awesome stuff but after the day I had I just want to drink some chamomile tea and chill. Also someone requested the pattern for the crochet pocket. I promise I will work on it asap! Can't wait to get it up!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Granny squares are the best. And the only thing that I can crochet. I might have to make some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Granny squares are fun! I really want to make a granny square blanket...in fact I have several started. If I put them all together they would probably equal a full blanket at this point ;)

    ReplyDelete