Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Divine Hat Pattern Review


I was in desperate need of a hat since everyone in the house had a winter hat but me. Actually everyone in the house has 4 or 5 hats that I have made for them and yet I had none. Time to make one for myself! Sorry about the blurry picture. I am not much of a "selfie" picture taker...in fact this is probably my first one. I wanted you guys to get a good idea of what it looks like. I used the Divine pattern on Ravelry which is the second most popular crochet hat pattern. Pretty impressive for a site with as much content and patterns as Ravelry!!


Here is a clearer picture of the hat off. I love this pattern and thought it was ingenious. It is a fairly quick project at about 2 hours for me. This would make a great last minute Christmas gift. I can't imagine anyone not liking this! I used Patton's 100% wool yarn which I love! What do you think of the hat?

No comments:

Post a Comment