Monday, January 14, 2013

Upcycling Gift Cards

I just love getting gift cards but suffer inner turmoil when the $ has been spent. I just can't throw them out!!! The cashiers always give me a funny look when I ask for them back and my husband gives me that "Oh great another pile of stuff that you are going to "eventually" repurpose." look. At this point I could probably build myself a gift card fort (that's another post) but have had this smaller, less time consuming idea in my head for over a year.

So if you are like me and have a stash of old cards, grab some chalk board paint, a drill, and your old gift cards and I will show you how you can make something awesome with them!




 
 
 
Viola! Now you never have to throw out your old gift cards! Please feel free to use one picture from above and a link back to THIS page to share on your blog or other page! Please make sure to give credit to Mama G's Big Crafty Blog with a link :)
 
 
Do you have a GREAT idea or blog post about upcycling gift cards? Let us know by posting a comment below!

2 comments: