Sunday, December 8, 2013

Snow Day


We had a few snowy days here so we decided to fill our weekend with some wintery goodness.

 
Playing outside before the ice hit!

 
Baking my great great grandmothers super secret awesome sugar cookie cut outs.
 
 
And I am convinced you can't make cut outs without a huge mess.
 
 
Icing them with India Tree natural food dyes...
 
 
Which I can't say I am completely crazy about the green or yellow (I know it's hard to tell but that is what they were supposed to be) but I absolutely love the pinkish red color. Hoping I can buy just that color next time! We also used "Let's Do Organic!" sprinkles from Whole Foods which have very muted colors but get the job done. I would definitely purchase those again. Hope you are having a lovely winters day as well!
 
 
 
.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment