Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Thrifty Tuesdays

Happy Thrifty Tuesday!  So I am a little upset to find that my awesome hole in the wall, no one seems to know about it, thrift store is becoming quite the hot spot.  I had to get a little territorial today as I was browsing...haha not really but it is getting more crowded each time I go.  Even with this I still found some good stuff today.

I just love this!  It wasn't even priced yet but I spotted it sitting behind the counter.  I believe it is amethyst which is a really pretty stone.  I paid a dollar for it!


A handkerchief with some ladies on a see saw?  I really have no idea what is going on there but it was a .25 impulse buy!  Also this little Matryoshka that matches my other one.  One can't have enough Matryoshka's!  It is amazing how many different things I justify buying with that sentence.


And a Fiesta looking napkin holder.  I need to find the best way to put the cloth napkins in here.

Also I am happy to announce that I am now 3 days into not working and it is great!  It is like a huge weight has been lifted from me.  I have more patience with the kids, my house is cleaner, and I am happier!  I am also hoping to do more things on this blog.  I have so many crafty ideas floating around that I want to get on here, it will be nice to have the time to do it!

1 comment: