Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A Happy New Years!


Just popping in to wish everyone a Happy New Years! We had a chill evening last night with our usual Chinese food (eggrolls, crab rangoon, and fried rice), video games, and knitting. I went a little crazy and got O'Fallon's Cherry Chocolate Beer (unusual combo yes?). We slept in this morning and had friends over for dinner tonight. It was a very nice and relaxing holiday.
 
I am working on a new pattern for a knitted hat with...cables! I'll tell you what, those suckers sure are finicky and I have already had to start over twice. Hopefully this last attempt will be it for me and I can have a pattern up soon. I sure love the way it looks so far! I just have to close up the top and am sure hoping it looks good. Wish me luck! I hope you all had a wonderful New Years and may 2014 be a year full of awesome crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment