Thursday, October 14, 2010

I am back!

Ok camera broke, farmer's market, kids, school, work, blah blah blah.  There you have all my excuses.  So I want to show you what I did!!!  It was my daughter's first b-day a few weeks ago and I wanted to make her a little out fit.  I only have a pic of the onsie I made but there was a cute skirt that went with it that I will post a pic of later...

EEEK!  So Cute!!!  (What is that thumping sound you ask?  Oh that is just me patting myself on the back)  Want to see it closer?...

EEEKKKK!!! (Ok sorry I will stop)  I used that fabric fuse tape which was fun and actually gets stuff stuck!  I find most products that claim to do this don't.  I have more pics I want to post but I had to use my dad's camera at the party and he is being a stinker and keeps "forgetting" to download them and email them to me so dad if you are reading this you will be getting a call later today.  I really want to show you what I bought her from a fellow blogger who is an amazing knitter but that will have to wait :(

No comments:

Post a Comment