Friday, October 19, 2012

Autumn Nature Table

Since we started homeschooling this year we have really began to focus on our nature table again. I think autumn is my favorite time of year to re-do the table and if you search "nature table" on Pinterest, it seems everyone else likes it best too! There are just so many fun things to collect outside and so many great books to read. Although we kind of take ideas from here and there when it comes to our homeschooling "style", the nature table is one of my favorite traditions. The kids love to explore all the neat objects we find outside and the seasonal goodies I bring out.



 
I will be posting homeschool related crafts etc. on here filed under "homeschool". I have also created a Facebook page, "Homeschool Outcast" where I will be sharing some ideas, links, and posting discussions about homeschooling as an outcast ;) If you want to follow just "like" the link on the right sidebar. Happy autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment